- The 8000 Series Uni-Plate™ has been designed with the optimum use of common fasteners, materials, finishes and drive components. Many components and fasteners are shared with the Unified Supply incline slope plate 7000 Series Uni-Claim™. Guide and support wheel assemblies are of the same components, enabling the stocking of just one wheel assembly type for spares.
- The carousel curve radius frame design allows the unit to fit the footprint of any existing carousel while utilizing the maximum amount of usable conveying surface in the tightest radius.
- Bolt together frames allow for versatility in shipping and installation. The customer can choose to have the unit frames shipped loose, or assembled for a fee.
- Maintenance issues are reduced with the use of sealed-for-life bearings in the support and guide wheel assemblies, as well as oil-impregnated bronze bushings in the link assemblies.
- Support and guide wheels are much larger than alternative units for better load handling, lower RPMs, less wear, and are spaced optimally for cost effectiveness and stability.